Fordistas, the podcast is a series bringing to life the stories of artists, makers and innovators showing their work in South Florida and changing our cultural landscape.
Liza Pitsirilos is a mindful movement enthusiast and experiential designer who coaches and trains leaders in the private and public sector on how to use mindful movement as a gateway for enhanced wellbeing, interpersonal relationship-building, problem solving and leadership.
This conversation, hosted by Cris Ramos, is a must listen for the new year.
We cover a wide-range of topics:
- Starting fresh with a beginner’s mindset in 2018
- The concept of embodiment. Getting out of your mind and into your body
- 3 Questions to ask yourself in the start of 2018
- 4 Essential life skills we were not taught in school
- Dance Now Think Later, a global movement for people to get out of their head and into their heart through dance
- What we really “should” be focusing on
Please enjoy our conversation.