We receive a lot of questions on how to play and participate in the #FindAFord hunt. In fact, we’ve already gone ahead and answered some of your most frequently asked questions along with an exclusive peek at how some of our pro FindAFord hunters have found success in the game, but as we gear up to give away 4 BRAND NEW FORDS in the coming weeks, we’ll be offering more tips and tricks to help you succeed.
Follow the tips and you might just find yourself a set of keys to a brand new Ford.
Find A Ford Tip #1 – The Early Bird Gets the Clue: Set Your Notifications
- Visit your Settings page.
- Click the Mobile tab.
- Look for the area labeled Text notifications.
- Check the box for Tweets from people you’ve enabled for mobile notifications to receive text message notifications any time a specific person Tweets.
- Visit the profile page or click on the username of the user whose updates you want to receive via SMS (try typing https://twitter.com/username in your browser’s URL bar, or click through from your following page).
- Click the person icon on the user’s profile and select Turn on mobile notifications from the drop-down menu.
- If you no longer wish to receive text message updates from this user, select Turn off mobile notifications, from the same drop-down menu.
Stayed tuned as we provide more and more tips on how to #FindAFord.