Complete all the tasks listed below to qualify to win #FindAFord. You can complete these in any order you’d like, but with the competition getting quicker and smarter, it is crucial to strategize and use your time wisely (remember, we can’t control closing times or traffic).
You will NOT be able to claim the brand new Ford unless you check off every item listed. If you have already completed some tasks from a previous hunt, be prepared to still share proof.
Have fun. And think smart. Good luck!
1) Before we get to the fun stuff, make sure you meet all the requirements listed here: http://wearefordistas.wpengine.com/find-a-ford-make-sure-you-can-win/. For instance, if you don’t have a valid drivers license, chances are you won’t be driving a new Ford.
2) Subscribe to SFFstyle.com using the e-mail subscription form. Take a screenshot once completed. Keep it handy.
3) Show us the love by following us on Instagram (@soflaford), Twitter (@soflaford) and Facebook (facebook.com/SouthFloridaFord) Must have all 3.*
4) Go to southfloridaford.com and find your nearest Ford dealer in West Palm Beach. Take a selfie** inside the reception area. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
5) Subscribe to our Youtube channel @soflaford. Take a screenshot. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
6) Pay special homage to the man who started it all in this city and take a selfie at the gate of his home. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
7) Remember when we dropped a couple of cash boxes in West Palm Beach? Take a selfie at both Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
8) Using objects found in your car or around you, get creative and spell out #FINDAFORD. Post your masterpiece on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
9) Take a selfie at the Four Arts pyramids. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
10) Jennifer Love Hewitt broke hearts here. Take a selfie outside of it. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
11) Go into our South Florida Ford Facebook photo galleries and find a photo of a Ford Fusion. Comment #FindAFord on the photo
* If you already do, then you’re ahead of the game. Kudos.
** By selfie, we mean we need to see your face. Whether you hold the camera yourself or pose for the photo, your face must be clearly visible. Not just your shoes or hands. No old photos.