Welcome to the FindAFord hunt. As we post official car clues throughout the day on Twitter feed, be sure to carefully read and complete all the tasks listed below to qualify to win #FindAFord. You can complete these in any order you’d like, but with the competition getting quicker and smarter, it is best to strategize and use your time wisely (remember, we can’t control closing times or traffic).
You will NOT be able to claim the brand new Ford unless you check off every item listed. That means you cannot wait to complete a task until after you find the Ford. If you have already completed some tasks from a previous hunt, be prepared to still share proof.
Most importantly, have fun. Good luck!
- Before we get to the fun stuff, make sure you meet all the requirements listed here: http://wearefordistas.wpengine.com/find-a-ford-make-sure-you-can-win/. For instance, if you don’t have a valid drivers license, chances are you won’t be driving a new Ford.
- Subscribe to SFFstyle.com using the e-mail subscription form. Take a screenshot once completed. Keep it handy.
- Show us the love by following us on Instagram (@soflaford), Twitter (@soflaford) and Facebook (facebook.com/SouthFloridaFord) Must have all 3.*
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel @soflaford. Take a screenshot. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
- Go to southfloridaford.com and find your nearest Ford dealer in Miami. Take a selfie** inside the reception area. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
- Get your coffee fix. Any important day in Miami starts with a cafecito. Visit the world’s most famous Cuban restaurant and take a selfie at the ventanita (*not required, but order a cafecito to get you an extra kick of energy!) Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
- This is where Fordistas artists showcase their work every month during Wynwood Art Walk. Take a selfie outside of the entrance and show your 305 love. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
- Celiz Cruz knew a thing or two about a sugar high. Get your fix at this Calle Ocho favorite. Take a selfie outside – but hurry, it might melt on you! Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
- Take a selfie outside of this city icon home to #3. Houston will be in the house this Tuesday. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
- Take flight with the 94th Aero Squadron and make sure to get a plane in your selfie. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
- Some say Thomas Walsh is still checked-in to the 13th Might be a little scary inside, so take a selfie outside of this Miami landmark. Post it on Twitter and tag @soflaford / #findaford
* If you already do, then you’re ahead of the game. Kudos.
** By selfie, we mean we need to see your face. Whether you hold the camera yourself or pose for the photo, your face must be clearly visible. Not just your shoes or hands. No old photos.